Thank you for your interest in Coastal Peach Interiors!
It’s important for me to get to know each person I work with so I can help create a space tailored to their specific needs and personality.
As such, I believe I owe it to you to tell you a little about me, as I look forward to learning about you in the very near future.
I was born and raised in the foothills of the north Georgia mountains, but now live on the gorgeous Space Coast of Florida. My love for both coastal style and southern charm is the inspiration behind Coastal Peach Interiors.
My other loves are my five children (Hunter, Chris, Emma, Savannah, and Dean) and my wonderfully supportive husband, Steven. Yes, pure chaos – but also absolute delight. We are a retired military family and now enjoy life in sunny Florida after our move back from the Washington, D.C. area.
I earned my Architectural Drafting degree at Lanier Technical College, where I also studied Interior Design. I have worked in both residential and commercial construction throughout the last 15 years. My skills and experience include:
- AutoCAD and Autodesk programs
- Reading and understanding blueprints
- Knowledge of residential, commercial, and tilt-up construction
- Knowledge of construction materials, both structural and interior
- Knowledge of interior design layouts, including electrical and furniture
- Experience with window treatment and furniture design
That’s me – I’m ready to learn about you! Please take a moment and fill out our contact form. Share a bit about yourself and your interior design needs.
Let’s get started!